Monday, February 23, 2009

So...

Ok, so this is my blog about figure skating. I'll try to write as often as possible with news about the figure skating world and some of my opinions.

So, a bit about me. I am a big supporter of the Japanese skaters because I am half Japanese and I think that they are hard workers, etc. I especially like Mao Asada, Daisuke Takahashi, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki, Takahiko Kozuka, Nobunari Oda, etc. Of the not Japanese skaters I also love Caroline Zhang, Mirai Nagasu (Japanese parents but skates for the US), Johnny Weir, Evan Lysacek, Jeremy Abbott, Brian Joubert, Joannie Rochette, Kristoffer and Adrian (the Swedish, etc. I like something in every skater. And yes, Yu-Na Kim. I think she is a very talentful skater with lot's of potential and I respect her very much. I am a fan of several of her programs, but I don't always like her artistic style. Still I think she is a great skater and a nice and smiley girl.

I'm also concerned about the new judging system and the underrotation stuff... Is it better to not jump than to do a double instead of a triple jump?

I hope you will visit my blog often and feel free to comment on anything.

FigureSkatingBlogFreak



No comments:

Post a Comment